Morris Mini Minor Mk1
engine number 8AM-U-H926331
Island Blue with Cumulus Grey interior
Desirable first series of the legendary Mini.
80500 kms believed genuine. British Motor Industry Heritage Certificate confirms matching numbers and original colours. Original extras were a boosted heater and 4 ply tyres.
Registered as a Historic Vehicle in Finland.
Restored in June-September 2020.
Please note most of the pictures were taken before the respray and other restoration, so you can see it was a really good and original car to start with.
Interior completely original and in great shape, fully functional hydrolastic suspension.
– remove all exterior fittings and engine
– respray exterior and engine bay
– replace all necessary seals for engine, fit new timing chain
– paint engine and valve cover
– fit new water pump, radiator, fan, coolant hoses
– fit new steering rack
– overhaul brakes; fit new drums, pads and cylinders
– recondition and paint fuel tank
– new tyres, rims and hub caps
– lots of small obvious items like ignition components etc.
Please note all viewings are by appointment only.
Located in Finland (EU), 30 mins from Helsinki Airport.