Morris Mini Minor Mk1
engine number 8AM-U-H926331
Island Blue with Cumulus Grey interior
Desirable first series of the legendary Mini.
80500 kms believed genuine. British Motor Industry Heritage Certificate confirms matching numbers and original colours. Original extras were a boosted heater and 4 ply tyres.
Registered as a Historic Vehicle in Finland.
Comprehensive restoration in June-September 2020.
Interior completely original and in great shape, fully functional hydrolastic suspension.
– remove all exterior fittings and engine
– full respray
– replace all necessary seals for engine, fit new timing chain
– paint engine and valve cover
– fit new water pump, radiator, fan, coolant hoses
– fit new steering rack
– overhaul brakes; fit new drums, pads and cylinders
– new clutch master and slave cylinders
– recondition and paint fuel tank
– new tyres, rims and hub caps
– ignition components
+ lots more
9.7.1965 delivered to first owner
8/1989 change of owner, Lapua FI
8/1992 change of owner, Alajärvi FI
5/2004 change of owner
5/2016 change of owner, Harri Asunta Oy Ltd
10/2020 MOT/TÜV roadworthiness inspection, valid until 10/2024
Please note all viewings are by appointment only.
Located in Finland (EU), 30 mins from Helsinki Airport.