427 cid / 7-litre V8
Three owners from new, totally restored and customized by previous owner with no expense spared
Bought by second owner in California in 1976 with 10 000 miles on the clock, driven and later stored by him until 1994 when the restoration was started
The California owner already had a very nice collection by the time but this Pantera was always going to be the crown jewel built to his ultimate specification
Left to local specialists to handle, works undertaken 1994-2005 included;
– body repairs and redesign with extra reinforcements, custom front spoiler and wide wheelarches by Barker Customs, rust-free car to start with
– 17″ wheels with 275/40 and 335/35 tires.
– all new lowered adjustable suspension and custom four piston Willwood brakes
– improved engine cooling including removal of rear screen and side windows
– driveshafts designed for BMW M1
– dashboard and electric seats of all new design
– new 7-litre engine first taken to 600+ hp but later fitted with new heads giving 487 hp, to quote owner’s notes “to make more driveable”
+ too many to mention here but will be updated soon
Total cost of restoration and custom works exceeding 150K USD
Featured in a seven page article in 5/2016 V8 Magazine, the leading American car publication in Finland
MOT/TÜV technical control done in November 2023, valid for six months in all EU countries, until 11/2025 in Finland
Located in Finland (EU), 30 mins from Helsinki Airport.
Please note all viewings are by appointment only.
Worldwide shipping, example to USA East Coast port 2500-3000 USD, total import duties 2.5% on FOB price.