Fiat 850 Spider
Linkki suomenkieliseen Nettiauton ilmoitukseen – link to local ad in Finnish
Built to owner specification in the USA.
Engine enlarged from 1197 cc to 1300 cc and rebuilt by John Edgar Racing using lightened and balanced Abarth components:
– engine reverse rotation
– Abarth pistons, crank and cam
– lightened and balanced flywheel
– twin dual side-draft 40mm Makuni carbs
– custom exhaust manifold and muffler system
– reinforced engine and transmission mounts
– Abarth bell housing
– Scaglia starter motor
– lowered front springs
– special rear Abarth springs
– Abarth lowering blocks
– adjustable Koni shocks
– magnesium wheels
Safety equipment installed including fuel cell.
Runs and drives great.
Imported to Finland and EU taxes and duties paid in 2017.
Not registered or inspected for road use, comes with old Pennsylvania US title.
– Letters from previous owners and specialists about history and technical specs
– Raced four times in Oregon and Michigan, toured Chicago Historics
– Passed technical inspection Michigan 1995, Chicago Historics 1995
Located in Finland (EU) 30 mins from Helsinki airport.
Worldwide shipping, always for best available rates.
Please note all viewings are by appointment only.