first registered in 1987
Rosso Corsa red / black leather
European specification, Finnish (EU) registration
price 109 000 Eur
Ferrari’s flagship model, the Testarossa supercar revived a famous name from the Italian company’s past when it arrived in 1984. A ‘next generation’ Berlinetta Boxer, the Testarossa (red head) retained its predecessor’s mid-mounted, 5.0-litre, flat-12 engine, which now boasted a maximum power output raised to 380bhp at 6,300rpm thanks to new four-valve cylinder heads. Despite the power increase, smoothness and driveability were enhanced, the car possessing excellent top gear flexibility allied to a maximum speed of 290 km/h.
European specification. VIN number ZFFAA17B000067117, with F113B European non-catalyst engine version and desirable 16″ center lock ‘monodado’ wheels. Early twin-mirror production.
This example has benefited from regular use and maintenance during the whole time it has resided in Finland – since 1997.
Service history includes stamps for five big services with cam belts, the last one from Autumn 2014. Additional documentation for yearly services – all from well-known independent Ferrari specialists. Excellent condition both mechanically and cosmetically. Original jack set and wheel removal tool. Two sets of keys. Professional repaint done in 2007 due to colour fading under the Californian sun. Tubi Style exhaust system with an impressive but not too obtrusive sound.
Featured in a cover article by the main Finnish car magazine Tuulilasi in 2004.
– first delivered to the official dealer Adelmauto S.r.l. in Palermo, Italy
– sold and imported to USA in 1987.
– clear title / Carfax report with notes from New York (1987, declared to meet US highway safety regulations) and California (1991, updated title).
– sold back to Europe; Belgium, in the early nineties
– after the owner’s passing away his widow assigned the sale of the Testarossa in 1997 to her trusted BMW dealer Van Avondt bvba in Herent. There it was found by a private Finnish gentleman working in Belgium and looking for a car to take back home when his work period was ending. A cam belt service was performed at the BMW dealer prior to the delivery, after which the service history is documented as follows;
12/1998 Garage Francorchamps, 12718 kms, differential/transaxle oil change
4/1999 registered in Finland
5/2000 MOT inspection, 14000 kms
1/2001 Catamount Oy -official importer, 14322 kms, cam belt service
5/2001 MOT inspection, 16000 kms
5/2002 MOT inspection, 27000 kms
5/2002 Express Service Oy, 27200 kms, cam belt service
6/2003 MOT inspection, 38000 kms
4/2004 MOT inspection, 42000 kms
5/2006 MOT inspection
11/2006 Team F40 Oy, 49213 kms, cam belt service
4/2007 MOT inspection
9/2007 Team F40 Oy, yearly service
4/2008 MOT inspection
9/2008 Team F40 Oy, yearly service
6/2009 MOT inspection
7/2009 Team F40 Oy, yearly service, new alternator
7/2010 MOT inspection
9/2010 Team F40 Oy, 56119 kms, cam belt service
5/2011 MOT inspection
9/2011 Team F40 Oy, yearly service
5/2012 MOT inspection
9/2012 Team F40 Oy, yearly service
5/2013 MOT inspection
9/2013 Team F40 Oy, yearly service
5/2014 MOT inspection
10/2014 Team F40 Oy, 57914 kms, cam belt service
4/2014 MOT inspection, 58200 kms
4/2015 MOT inspection
4/2016 MOT inspection
6/2016 Autokorjaamo Kariste, yearly service
Independent report by Classic Data in 2016 available – classification 2 and valuation 127500 Eur
Located 30 mins from Helsinki airport, we will collect from arrivals. Worldwide shipping. Please note all viewings are by appointment only.